Antibody Therapeutics hubXchange
Fusion Antibodies will be attending hubXchange’s West Coast Antibody Therapeutics meeting 2022.
This event takes place in San Francisco on Tuesday 27th September 2022.
It brings together executives from pharma and biotech to address and find solutions to the key issues faced in developing antibody therapeutics, through a series of roundtable discussions.
Our CSO, Dr Richard Buick will be hosting a roundtable at the event titled: the optimum human CDR-H3 repertoire for antibody discovery, which will expand on our recent and continued innovation developing our mammalian antibody library.
Our discussion will touch on a few important subjects in the area including:
- CDR-H3 – ideal amino acid frequencies and length
- Synthetic vs naive libraries
- Phage vs Mammalian systems (1012 vs 108)
- The importance of intelligently designed libraries for mammalian display
- Antigen specific repertoires
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with a member of our team, please get in touch below.