Commercial Operations Administrator
Brief Position Summary
Serving within the Commercial Department, the Commercial Operations Administrator is responsible for supporting the general operations of the commercial team as well as gathering and curating key data to help Fusion Antibodies gain valuable insights and inform decision-making. Their duties include data processing, reporting on performance KPIs & lead and lag indicators, data integrity of Fusion Antibodies CRM and other databases, supporting the commercial team with travel logistics and supporting the commercial operations manager to improve Fusion’s commercial performance and achieve our business objectives.
Primary Position Responsibilities/Tasks
- Working between the commercial and finance teams to process client purchase orders,
maintain sales records and ensure data integrity.
- Gatherings weekly status updates for live client projects from technical and project management teams and presenting them to Commercial team, so they may update clients.
- Working with company data
- Using (and creating) CRM dashboards to present pipeline/sales data to the commercial, finance and production teams.
- Using (and creating) CRM dashboards to prepare a monthly data pack of sales and pipeline data for presentation by the commercial director to the board.
- Work with commercial and other teams to maintain, update and audit company databases to ensure they are up to date (e.g. ensuring CRM records are up to date and completing missing data).
- Coordinating logistics of commercial team including;
- Booking flights and hotels for remote workers when visiting head office or attending conferences (through travel agent).
- Printing collateral.
- Logistics of stands and collateral to conferences and events.
- Maintaining team rota of remote/office working days
- Supporting the Commercial Operations Manager with pricing and quote development
- Collecting, processing and interpretation of person hours and consumable data from lab teams for use in pricing data models.
- Curation of template quotes for use by sales team. Version control and ensuring documents are up to date with latest texts provided by other teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and able to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, CRM systems or similar.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to operate both at a strategic and operational level
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a CV and covering note detailing how you meet the criteria.
Fusion Antibodies is a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that provides a range of service in the area of antibody engineering for the development of antibodies for both therapeutic drug and diagnostic applications. Focusing on antibody generation, development, production, characterisation and optimisation, these services include antigen expression, antibody production, purification and sequencing, antibody humanisation using the Company’s proprietary CDRx™ platform and the production of antibody generating stable cell lines to provide material for use in clinical trials. Since 2012, the Company has successfully sequenced over 250 antibodies and successfully completed over 215 humanisation projects for its clients with 8 out of the first 33 humanisation projects.
Headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, the Company was established in 2001 as a spin out from Queen’s University. It was initially a drug development business but revised its operations to focus on CRO work in 2011. The company has over 55 employees and was listed on AIM in December 2017. The company has ambitious plans to grow with a strategy based on the expansion of its client base as well as the addition of new service offerings. This strategy uses the Company’s proven technology and expertise and targets expansion both in the UK market and internationally. Key new service offerings being developed include antibody affinity maturation and a Mammalian Antibody Library Discovery Platform which represent key future growth drivers.
Fusion is at a key value inflection point in the Company’s evolution with a key focus on expanding/driving current commercial performance and accessing additional value generating opportunities as well as launch preparations for the new service offerings. Fusion operates in a highly competitive and fast evolving market and in light of this a new position within the technical production department has presented itself due to relocation of a staff member.